Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dining with David: Tortugas Pizza

Tortugas Pizza - Hoover, AL - October 30, 2010
http://tortugaspizza.com
Well, it has been over a month since I have been to this great little spot in Birmingham.  I had the pleasure to spend the day with my Dad on Saturday.  He had wanted to go to Pasquale's Pizza but they have now closed in Hoover; what a shame.  So, we made the best of it and just 'had' to go to Tortugas for lunch.  I had the Carne Stuffed Pizza Slice while my Dad had the CTA Sub.  My huge slice of pizza had it all; sausage, Canadian bacon, bacon and pepperoni.  The crust is fabulous.  As usual, Tortugas never fails; this was a great lunch.  Best of all was the time able to spend with my Dad.
Rating: 9

1 comment:

  1. FYI... We still have a Pasquale's Pizza in G'dale and it has the Original menu!

    ReplyDelete

Thought of the Week: May 5, 2024