Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dining with David: Asheville Pizza

Asheville Pizza and Brewing Co - Asheville, NC - October 14, 2010
http://ashevillebrewing.com/
Well, we got into Asheville and decided we were hungry; no lunch today.  Molly decided she wanted pizza for dinner so I searched for the best pizza place in town.  Once I saw this place, very unique, I just knew we had to go.  Now, let me first say that this is not Molly's kind of place.  Where else can you have self seating in a small area with a game room on one side and a 150 seat movie house ($3 per) on the other.  Now, the crowd in attendance is not your normal run of the mill (maybe why Molly kept giving me the look).  The pizza was good; the crust was the best part.  We got a split, one side with all the healthy meat stuff I like and the other with all that nasty, bad for you vegetable stuff for her.  The atmosphere is great; would love to have something like this back home.
Rating: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought of the Week: May 5, 2024