Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dining with David: Squatters

Squatters - Salt Lake City, UT - September 28, 2010
 http://squatters.com/
It is tough not to visit a great little burger place in the heart of downtown SLC.  Located in a old hotel location, what a great atmosphere.  This place has one of the best burgers I have had.  The BBQ Buffalo burger has a good BBQ sauce on top of a thick buffalo meat patty.  The bread was extremely fresh (critical) and tough enough to hold the sauce, thick patty, jack cheese and the onion strings.  Now, of course, I had to upgrade and get bacon added to my burger; nothing like bacon to make something even better.  I had to eat healthy, so I got a salad to go with my meal instead of fries, etc.  Wow, what a great place.
Rating: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought of the Week: May 5, 2024