Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dining with David: Ham & Bacon Poppers

Local Home Cooking in Adger, AL - September 4, 2010
My wife finally fixed (again) one of my top favorites for breakfast, Ham & Bacon Poppers.  Now, I can't take full credit here as it took my oldest daughter asking for them for my wonderful bride to fix them; no complaints though, can still help her eat them.
These little poppers are made with crescent rolls as the crust in a mini muffin pan; a mixture of ham, bacon and cheese with an egg and mustard to hold everything together fills the cup.  Once cooked, these things turn off just right with a little brown on the outside.  You can just pop them whole in your mouth and taste the goodness.  One of my top two breakfast items from my bride.
Rating: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought of the Week: May 5, 2024