Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dining with David: Edgar's Bakery

Edgar's Bakery - Birmingham, AL - September 14, 2010
What started as a joke, actually became a reality during our company's very hectic users' conference.  In a great joke and a stunt that caught me speechless, yes, I was speechless, I was presented the famous Edgar's Strawberry Cream cake.  This cake is large with three layers of moist strawberry cake covered in strawberry icing.  There is no doubt of the flavor of this cake as one bite will make you just stop and enjoy the berry.
Yes, this is a very good cake and I am not a big cake person.  I tend to prefer pies as I like moist and juicy.  This cake was a great cake though.  Thank you to that special person who thought of me and got the cake.
Rating: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought of the Week: May 5, 2024