Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dining with David: Mosaic - Modern Fusion Cuisine

Mosaic Tapas – St. Louis, MO – April 19, 2011
http://www.mosaictapas.com/
I had the pleasure to walk down the street (downtown St. Louis) from my customers office and have a nice little meal with my client. A very unique place with a different style menu. I ordered the luncheon special of Grilled Flank Salad (yes, for those of you who really know me, this is a surprise; I did say salad). This was a good mixture of greens with grape tomatoes, bleu cheese and several thin strips of flank steak. Now the special part was the light oil bacon dressing; very light with a slight hint of bacon; really sets off the bleu cheese. Overall a very good salad and great place to eat.
Rating: 8.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought of the Week: May 5, 2024