Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dining with David: River City Grill

River City Grill - Eufaula, AL - November 16, 2010
www.rcgrill.com
Well, I just thought that Eufaula, located down in LA (lower Alabama), was a small town, but no way with this type of quaint, nice restaurant.  This was my first time down in Eufaula and it did not disappoint.  What a nice little place and I loved the wonderful houses coming into town; historic, prestige houses right down main street; my wife would love this place.  The restaurant is right in the middle of town and in an historic building.  Great service and wonderful, friendly people.  The food was great too.  We started with a little tuna and then moved to a chicken and wild rice soup.  I ordered their special; the petite filet mignon wrapped in bacon (yum, yum) and a side of blackened/grilled shrimp.  I was forced to take a bit (or two) of  a shared dessert; their famous bread pudding.  Now I was just in Louisiana last week and had several versions of bread pudding but this one was very good.  Great place to go.
Rating: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought of the Week: May 5, 2024