Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dining with David: Public House

Public House – Chattanooga, TN – December 19, 2011
www.publichousechattanooga.com
After finishing a big presentation, we (three of us) decided to go get something to eat and recap the presentation.  It was suggested to walk around the corner to a little local place right there in Warehouse Row.
We walked in and this is a nice white-table cloth type place; they even provided a black napkin so that the regular white napkin would not shed on my black pants.  I ordered their healthy Salmon Club (I did this just for my beautiful bride).  This was one great little sandwich.  It is a toasted bun with a nice chunk of grilled salmon, bacon (yum, yum), tomato and lettuce.  They give you their special Green Goddess sauce but I opted for the horse radish.  The string fries were very crispy and had a little basil on top for extra taste.  To top it off, I had fresh squeeze lemonade to drink (always gets high points from me).
I must say I really enjoyed this place; great food and normal pricing.
Rating: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought of the Week: May 5, 2024