Monday, May 30, 2011

Dining with David - Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse

Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse – Jackson Hole, WY – May 29, 2011
http://cowboysteakhouse.net/
Our group headed back downtown to go to the famous Million Dollar Cowboy. We had reservations (27 of us) for the Steakhouse located in the basement of the famous Million Dollar Cowboy bar (www.milliondollarcowboybar.com). I have been waiting on a good meal this trip and finally got it tonight. I got their Filet Mignon (one of my favorite cuts) with herbed garlic fries, asparagus and béarnaise sauce. This was one good piece of meat and cooked just right. Not the best Filet I have ever had but very, very good. The sauce topped it off just right and the garlic fries were great. I then had to mess up my meal by ordering their dessert. I got their flourless chocolate cake with raspberry sauce; let’s just say the sauce was great. The cake was more like a mix of cheesecake and brownie; like both but not mixed together. A very good meal.
Rating: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought of the Week: May 5, 2024