Monday, May 30, 2011

Dining with David - Billy's Giant Hamburgers

Billy’s Giant Hamburgers – Jackson Hole, WY – May 29, 2011
http://www.cadillac-grille.com/Billys.html
Well, unfortunately, I had some time by myself and needed to grab a little lunch. So, I decided to hit a famous burger bar that the guides keep telling me about; supposed to be the best burger around. This place is located right across from the square in Jackson Hole and nothing but a hole in the wall; bar stools around the counter to hold maybe 12 people. I got lucky and was able to walk in right as someone was getting up. A very busy place and fun to watch your food cooked right, and I mean right, in front of you.
The burger was very good; one of the better meals out here in WY. A nice piece of meat cooked right on the grill and placed on buttered/grilled buns. A very no frills place and very limited items. The fries were nothing special, just normal waffle style. For this trip, it would rate pretty high, but overall, just a regular meal in a great atmosphere.
Rating: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought of the Week: May 5, 2024