Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dining with David: Rudy's County Store & Bar-B-Q

Rudy's Country Store & BBQ - El Paso, TX - December 16, 2010
http://www.rudys.com/
Well, it has been since July 2009 since I have had the pleasure to visit a Rudy's.  We passed this location on the way to a customer's site and decided to turn-around and go back; very wise choice.  There is nothing like a Rudy's and just wish we had one in AL.  I decided to get their sliced brisket sandwich.  I love to watch them cut this fresh and serve in a plastic coke carry.  I can not believe how much brisket they put on just one sandwich.  At the wood picnic table, you get to choose mild or spicy sauce; of couse, I did a little mixture of both and had a wonderful sandwich.  To top it off, I got to have a nice bottle of Big Red; wonderful flavorful red drink that tops off a very good meal.  This is one of my favorite places and ranks right up there.  If you ever see a Rudy's, don't pass it up; stop in and have a great meal.
Rating: 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought of the Week: May 5, 2024